Pelletizing rotor knives/blades are vastly worked in the recycling of different materials. They are applied to pelletizing machines for the extrusion of plastic material such as PET, HDPE. The extruded materials are cut into small pieces, including strand and pellet. The fast and efficient working process are essential for this kind of knives.
The Plastic pelletizing knife is a customized product. The main difficulty to produce this product is the cutting edges. According to customer requirement, there should be no wire edges, and no rough or pitted areas shall be located on the cutting edge of any teeth. And customer has strict test method on it: the sharpness will be tested by placing a fiberglass strand in tension and measuring the amount of pressure required to cut the stand in grams.
In order to make this plastic pelletizing knife successfully, we customized a grinding machine for the cutting teeth. Because of the high hardness of the carbide material, we used a tailored diamond wheel to grind out teeth.
Now our company is choosing hard alloy (tungsten carbide) to manufacture this product. Compared to conventional counterparts, this sort of pelletizing knives enjoy higher wear resistance, which can improve the overall using condition with a slight increase in cost. Using carbide plastic pelletizing knife, we can see its simplicity and long & superior performance on plastic processing.
II.Advantages of ZZ Old Craftsman’s Pelletizing Rotor Knife
- Exact size control. Unigraphics NX is used to simulate the machining process during the actual automatic machines for grinding, ensuring precise machining on the tolerances and teeth shapes.
- Accurate select of grade. Carbide grade is chosen in accordance with customer’s detailed requirement on the hardness and bending strength.
- Customized design. If there is other designed production which we don’t have, we have experienced engineer to help with design and solve relevant questions.
- Reliable quality. Full set of testing equipment is conducted to control the products’ quality on each process, and final inspection before shipment to make sure 100% qualification.
- Satisfactory service. Earliest reply is provided to keep customer informed of the latest condition on the production. After-service is proceeded to make sure no complaint from customer and boost customer’s trust to us.
III.Application of pelletizing rotor knife
Pettelizing rotor knives (also granular knives) are mainly applied to plastic industry. The pelletizing machine are capable of processing a wide range of materials and it is characterized as energy saving, labor cost saving, and high efficiency.
Q: Are customized products your company strong points?
A: Yes. We have 2 CNC machining centers for semi-machining, and our professional engineer has been in this field for more than 20 years.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: It depends on the exact products.
Q: Can you design the products according to our detailed usage?
A: Yes. Our engineer has rich onsite experience.
Q: If we have special requirement on the carbide grade, can you do it?
A: Yes. We have 1L, 10L powder ball mill tank for doing experiments.