I.Carbide Grade for Wire Drawing Dies
|YG6X||14.95||91.5||1800||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than ￠6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||14.95||90.5||1900||For drawing steel and nonferrous alloy bars of less than ￠20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than ￠10.00mm.|
|YG8||14.8||89.5||2200||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
|YG15||14||87||2800||For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.|
*Can produce the drawing dies according to client’s grade requirement.
II.Size information for Carbide Drawing Dies
|Types||I.D range||Types||I.D range||Types||I.D range|
*Customized sizes are accepted.
III.Advantages of old craftsman wire drawing dies:
- Good wear resistance: Tungsten carbide possesses high wear resistance, which could guarantee long-term work of drawing within any drawn amount and ensure the size and precision of products.
- Excellent polishing: Carbide enjoys good polishing, and the die hole can be processed to the degree of mirror, thus ensuring high-quality of metal drawn surface.
- Small adhesion: In the drawing process, the drawing die keeps little adhesion with metal processed, thereby enhancing the durability of drawing die and making processed material acquire high-quality gloss finish for surface.
- Small friction coefficient: In the drawing process, smaller frictional resistance means less the power loss, thus enhancing overall efficiency.
- High coefficient of thermal conductivity: In the drawing process, the generated heat can be conducted away very well.
- Good corrosion resistance: This property is superior in the wet lubricated stretch, especially in the acidic lubricated stretch.
IV.Application of wire drawing dies:
- Steel wire and stainless steel wire
- Copper wire
- Alu wire and tungsten wire
- Various kinds of ferrous and non-ferrous metal wire